Jeans Manufacturer from Turkey
jeans manufacturer production scheme
- Iron heat and steam suitable for jeans Set.
- Heat applied in cotton fabrics You can use the degree.
- To iron first You started.
- Absolutely a teflon underneath the table Use.
- Light in the belt and pocket ou are going to eat the molasses.
NOTE : Men’s jeans are the first go to wash, do not wash then ironed.
Firstly sewing trousers makes.
Then straight ironing and Belts are made of rice.
- The bridge, the pocket edge,
- Since the saddle stitches are thick, Do not press too much.
- Your break shares can not be used for sewing light steam with nose correct it.
- Iron the Belt form.
- Slight stitches and contractions in the stitches steam with steam.
- If there is no obvious seam defect, destroy it by ironing the shrinkage.
- When ironing, zipper, rivet,such as a push button Do not rub it can damage.
- Pantolone iron coat is normal iron the iron in the pancake.
- Jean trousers ironing mostly inflatable (air blown) using ironers; ironing easier and more serial.
- Test the buttonhole in the pants. Open the barracks
Men’s Jeans Manufacturer from Turkey
Male Jean Pants Planting Plan Preparation
Definition and Purpose of Planting Plan
The production chart is also created when the planting plan is created. Production chart; a certain
how many workers and how many machines should be produced over time
in order to ensure that it can be done. In the production chart
it is determined in which order and by which machine the operations are to be carried out. Then these operations
the standard times are determined. With the help of these standard times, how many workers and how many
the machine needs to be found. According to the values found, the production band in the sewing is regulated.
Each apparel business has its own set of production lines suitable for its own operation
production table and make these calculations
Denim Jeans Manufacturers
Features of Jean (Denim) Fabrics: Fabrics used in Jean garment production are generally 100% cotton. In recent years, fabrics such as 65% polyester, 35% cotton blend have also been tried.
The most prominent feature of the denim fabric is that the warp threads are indigo painted and the weft threads are in the natural color, white.
The jean fabrics that can be made in various weights are usually 3/1 or 2/1 warp knit braid blue, navy blue, black and so on. colored warps and white weft yarns.
The features that must be in the denim fabric are:
a) Dimensional change in the wash should be at most 2% in the pull, warp and warp directions.
b) Fabric widths should be measured excluding edge texture.
c) Color fastnesses (wash and water fastness) should be at least 4, friction fastness at most 3, and others should be 5.
Jean (Denim) Fabric Types;
The most important types of fabrics used in Jean garment production are:
a) Blue jeans (jeans) fabric
b) Black jeans fabric
c) Stretch (elastic) jean fabric
d) Sanded jean fabric
e) Bleached jeans fabric
Jeans Factory from Turkey
– Two sides and one at the front There is a pocket of hours.
– There are two applique pockets at the back.
– There is a gasket on the rear pants.
– Two front, three rear bridges there is.
– Watch pocket side stitch distance 2cm, distance from belle 2.5 cm, and the size is 8 cm.
– The rear seat distance 6cm, side stitch down to 2.5 cm.
– Side sockets of side pockets distance 11.5 cm, down from the ground 7.5 cm.
– Buttonhole eyelike buttonhole button
– At the top and bottom of the bridge, return and end of patet in the back pocket we pont
– In the front pocket mouths, rivet is used.